Here at Metal Masters of Florida we carry a comprehensive selection of stainless steel plate, sheet, tubing and other products, including 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 317L, and 904L. We have Plasma cutting, shearing, bending, and Turret Press cutting capabilities to process the stainless steel material to your exact specifications.
- 304/304L Stainless Steel is a versatile general purpose stainless steel product with good resistance to atmospheric corrosion, organic and inorganic chemicals, as well as food and beverage items. 304 has .04 or higher carbon content; 304L has .03 max carbon and is used when end product requires a lot of welding.
- 316/316L Stainless Steel is an austenitic stainless steel containing molybdenum intended to provide improved corrosion resistance.
- 317L Stainless Steel is an austenitic stainless steel containing increased molybdenum providing improved corrosion resistance over 316/316L.
- 904L Stainless Steel is widely used in chemical processing plants. Its combination of chromium, nickel, molybdenum, and copper make it resistant in a range of sulfuric acid environments.
We also carry Stainless Expanded Metal!
- L=Low carbon (.03 max), good for welding.
- H=High carbon (.04 or higher).
Other grades including lower grades are available upon request.